Online Marketing - OnToplist.com

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Year End Dojo Cleaning

Your last class of the year has come and the new year is right around the corner. In our Dojo back in Japan I was asked to come and help clean up the Dojo to prepare it for the next year,I gladly accepted.

When I got to the Dojo there were students from other classes that I had not met before. It was nice meeting other students, some with same goals and others with different goals, yet we all had goals to fufill.

We begain with our seniors pointing out and directing us what to do.Some wiped down the weapon others cleaned the shelfs, windows, certificates hanging on the wall, Kami Dana, and floor.

When we were finished, we put up the equiptment , we had finished the final clean up of the year.

About that time Sato Sensei came into the Dojo, with him he had an dusty case of Kirin beer. He indicated to me that it was the Summer gift I had given him this year. He looked happy to see my surprised expression on learning that! Then Sensei offered us all a beer. We all took a beer and had a Kompai(cheers!) with Sensei, and we begain drinking the beer and talking about many things.
 Now the Dojo was finally clean and ready for the classes for next year.Our spirit for training activated for the next round of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment